Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data will be the Innovation Center of the University of Agriculture in Krakow sp. z o.o., Al. Adama Mickiewicza 21C/2, 31-120 Kraków and the University of Agriculture in Krakow, Al. Adama Mickiewicza 21, 31-120 Krakow;
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to participate in the VI Green Smart City Forum and to send post-conference materials, pursuant to art. 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016;
3. By participating in the VI FORUM Green Smart City event, I acknowledge that filming and photography are taking place during them. Thus, by deciding to participate in the VI Green Smart City FORUM, you consent to filming and photographing, the use of prepared film materials and photos by event organizers for information and promotional purposes of the Green Smart City FORUM, and you release the organizers from liability related to the use of these materials;
4. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is a condition for participation in the Forum. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to participate in the Forum.
5. You have the right to:
a. Access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data,
b. Data portability,
c. Object to processing
- in the cases and under the conditions set out in the General Regulation;
6. If the processing takes place on the basis of the consent granted to the Administrator, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be sent by e-mail to the following addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, by traditional mail to the following addresses: Innovation Center of the University of Agriculture in Krakow sp. z o.o., Al. Adama Mickiewicza 21C / 2, 31-120 Kraków or the University of Agriculture in Krakow, Al. Adama Mickiewicza 21, 31-120 Krakow
7. Your personal data may be shared with other co-organizers, partners and institutions co-financing the Forum in order to settle the grant;
8. Your personal data will be processed until the end of the event and sending conference materials, and in the case of people who have agreed to inform about subsequent editions of the Green Smart City Forum, until the consent is withdrawn;
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, when it is justified that your personal data is processed by the controller contrary to the provisions of the General Regulation;
10. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling;
11. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.